Sunday, October 14, 2012

Freeze Cookie Dough

Who likes fresh baked cookies? I do, I do!!!

Who needs the four dozen cookies that a batch typically makes? I don't, I don't!!!

This weekend I made a super yummy cookie from Six Sisters Stuff,
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip



But I decided to bake half the batch and freeze the rest. This is super easy and nice for the weekend when you want a little treat but don't have the time.

Scoop cookie dough onto a lined cookie sheet. This time I used wax paper but you can really use anything, saran wrap and parchment paper work fine too.

Put the cookie sheet into the freezer and let the balls freeze completely.
I typically let them in overnight.

Then dump into a freezer bag.


And write the cookie name and baking directions on the outside of the bag.


Done. Cookies anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment