Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crafty Plans for Christmas

I am so fortunate to have a son who shares in my crafty ways. With this comes the allowance to indulge in as many Christmas crafts we can squeeze in before this glorious holiday is upon us.

This week I was able to steal a precious day alone with my bestie who is expecting her third child. Our  aim was to fill our bags with as many Christmas crafty supplies to indulge ourselves and our children in one of the many things that are precious about this holiday.

Here is my plan...

Christmas craft.

Christmas village from All for the Boys

christmas trees

Pine cone Trees from Givers Log

Trunk of the first Christmas tree

Tree Stump ornaments from Pinterest (sorry, but I wish I knew who you were)

Seed bead glass ornaments, very cute and easy to do.

Glass Bead Ornaments from Kaboose

clear bulbs with drops of acrylic paint inside, then shake... we made these before!

Painted Ball Ornaments from A Yellow Bicycle

Popsicle Stick Snowflakes. Could do this in the classroom or even at the house! Cute idea :)

Giant Snow Flakes made from Popsicle sticks (I wish I knew where this was from but the link says it's not safe :(

Felt Christmas tree that your toddler can decorate over and over and leave the real one alone. Love!

Wall Felt Tree from Sol and Rachel

Salt Dough Family Fingerprint Ornament

Thumb Print Ornament from Fabuluster

Now here's hoping I can get some of these finished by Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment