Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!!!

I can't even begin to imagine what life has been like for our grandparents and their parents as well. To see the world evolve over the course of 80, 90, 100 years. How things have changes. All of the inventions, wars, technology, political evolution, fashion styles, music. I could go on and on. I stand in awe of this generation.




And then I wonder... what will we see? What does our future hold? Things beyond my imagination I'm sure. But one thing I am certain of, the earth will not look as it does now. The people will not look as they do now. I sure hope the future is a bright place filled with wonder and kindness and peace. A beautiful place for our children and our children's children.


























Happy Birthday Cora Beth Hollinger. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment